D-Lish Vegan Chicken Curry
by Alyssa Gallant on Jun 13, 2022
Looking for an easy and delicious dinner idea? We got you covered with this curry recipe. Packed with flavour and SO delicious, everyone will love it!
If you make this recipe, let us know in the comments!
-1 package of Heura Mediterranean Chunks
-1/2 medium cauliflower (about 2 cups), chopped in bite sizes pieces
-1 small onion, diced
-3 garlic cloves, minced
-1 1/2 cups (about half a 796g can) of diced tomatoes
-1 can of coconut milk
-1 tsp turmeric (optional)
-1 tsp ground pepper
-salt to taste
1. Over medium heat, add oil to a pan and cook the Heura chunks until golden brown and slightly crispy. Set aside once done.
2. In the pan, over medium heat, add more oil (or water) and cook the onions for 2 mins. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for an additional 1-2 mins.
3. Add tomato paste and turmeric (if using) and cook for 1 min while mixing everything together.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, coconut milk, cauliflower and pepper. Simmer on medium heat for 10 mins. Reduce to low heat, add the Heura chunks and cook for an additional 5 mins.
5. Remove from heat and serve alongside any grain of your choice. We paired the curry with brown rice
Recipe- Sandra Chabot Photo Credit: Sandra Chabot